death is near

My photo
pulau pinang, Malaysia

Friday, June 12, 2020

things that u know but u cant't tell

this is my life for now, i got things that i know but i have to keep it silence. the thing is, when its hurt it will hurt inside, no one will understand why or what. this tings start to happen to me when i got married and understand what life really is.
    some of your problem my not suitable for some person to know. that is the problem that hit me right now. Also, i have nobody to tell it to, i have lost my father since before i got married, lost contact with all my friends since before i work, lost my best companion since high school. so, i got a problem that i needed to solve before its killing me inside. bit by bit its been killing me till i can felt it since last week.
  most of the problem cam from my house, still i dint know how to solve the problem that has kicking me down. does did not enough that i got pressured at work. i need someone right now. some one that i can talk to, someone to tell to. some one that when i ask, they can gave me the answer like my late father did.
    i miss my late father, i miss him a lot, most of my day was thinking if he was here, he always help me with the way that i can solve easily. the things that happen sometimes strange, and i cannot understand. im trying to find someone who are open mined and reasonable answer.
    why do women always listed to others person life and compare it with the life they have now? cant we just live the way it is? this is the question that bunging my mind. seriously if someone ask me a question now, they will receive two more from me. i am in a confuse situation please some help me. i really dont know what to do.   that all for today thanks for reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...