death is near

My photo
pulau pinang, Malaysia

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

my life after my dad died.

this me telling you guys about my life after my dad died on April 20/2016.

 well for first i was married on 16/10 the same year as my late father died. i can't explain it what my felling right now, it just, i miss the old guy. he just know what to say and when to say it properly. i always be the good boy for my dad. but what he died, its seems like every thing change, i felt like im the one who are the black sheep in my family.
 i never thought that i would be the one will rise my voice in front of my mother and my siblings, i never thought that im the one who that hard to go and visit my mom after what has happen. i try too change my self, yet im fail to do so. i'am still trying, hope that i can change my self to be the good boy like i use to be.
 its hard for anyone too loose there parent on their life. but that is life,  i know that. since the beginning of the day that happen, i always try to cry or tell my wife about my filling, its hard when you married  to some one that you felt like you never been in love with.

for those who has lose there fox's, please keep in mind there we as a human being must move on,  don't let the one who left us cry for what you are doing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...