death is near

My photo
pulau pinang, Malaysia

Thursday, January 19, 2017

THIS is the truth

before i was getting married to a woman, my mom made promise to her that she brig her along when we are going to ummrah( for Muslim spiritual vacation). than this is the story im going too tel you all, all about it.

 at first, before i was getting married, and its been my mother wishes to bring along me and my brother to mekkah, so, she tells me te what i need to do is to get married fast so that my spouse can can along with me in this trip. but guest what, my sister tells my mother that is she's came along with is something wrong could happen. so, my mom got worried of such things.

 then my mom call's me that she could not come tho the trip because something worse could happen to our life. the funny this is, she told us after we got married, and we made it fast, so fast that we had to lose our future money to get there, can u guys imaging what has happen to my life?? this is the true story of my life.

  it does not end guys, that just the beginning of everything, all the sudden she tolled my mom that she got things to do during the day we were going, so she need to change the date, my mom always agree what ever her kids need, so guest what happen??.. yeah she change the date without consulted with her brother that. and also for me, i happen to have a work interview on the date they change.

 to make things more interesting,  i also have a work interview on the next moth of that. so i  ask my sister to change the date to another date she said in cos a lot of problem for her? literally cos her live, because every change that she made, we need to pay the travel agent money, is that my problem??

 the conclusion for all of this trouble, we have decided to change our trip until the of MAY from we plan originally that are FEBRUARY. so do you guys see, that i could just extend my marriage, so that i don't have to lose more money that is suppose to suffer from what has happen!   this is my life right now.

 i have to face my mother and father in-law and explain that my sister is a bitch, i have to make them understand the situation. this is an humiliation  for my life. i don't know what to do, and what going to happen next. im so in stress and in tents.

1 comment:

  1. sabar...setiap apa yg jadi pasti ada hikmahnya.. semoga Allah permudahkan urusan kamu.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...