death is near

My photo
pulau pinang, Malaysia

Sunday, December 27, 2020

just a story too tell

 this the story of my life that i think i have too tell, so that i can let i go and pass by.. 
    those really women will ask question that they didn't want to no off? 
this are the things that has happen to me at least that i know off the past few weeks.. the this is man will be man.. every one knows that.. what i mean is every one who is anyone knows that. hahahaha..
    for me personally, i got no one too tell off, just to clear my chest.. so some guys just get it over with something that unbelievably stupid.. and other just trust a friends.. few of them did very offensive to other or even planet... but for me its here in the category of "unbelievably stupid" hahahahahaha...  just some how my hope that if i tell it here my problem wont be a problem anymore... hahahahhaha..
     firstly, i miss my late dad.. let me tell you about my late father, he died on 2016, the same year as my marriage.. all my family members always said to me that there miss "him" after that said to me that im like my late father.. it not that im not proud of it.. but they never notice that im also his son, the that also miss him a lot.. when some tolls u that u look, talk, solve problem, basically every thing is the same as the person that u lost.. don't u just hate that?? furthermore, even u can't tell the same thing too theme because when u do that, moment of silence come..
    they tells u all there problem, they tell u that u can help out, but when u tell them your story the just give to the shiftiest  answer u ever think off.. tell me if any of you guys think that ok with that.. even too ur spouse, u cant tell anything because everything is overreacting and some times the answers are there family is better then u.. can u accept that?? 
    some  people tells me that doing good will not make it better.. so times u need to be bad in other to get the good.. well i said to them never in my life that when i did bad repays with good.. so that is all.. for now.. 

i hope no one read this.. hahaha and hope that mylife will get better.. same too you all.. thanks
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...